Domperidone, sold under the brand name Motilium among others, is used to relieve nausea and vomiting, to increase the transit of food through the stomach, and to promote lactation (breast milk production) by release of prolactin. Trace amounts do pass through breast milk but the effects are negligible. 
The links below is a place you can order Domperidone without a prescription. These are online pharmacies that have been reliable for many years. Both pharmacies take Bitcoin which can be obtained from Coinbase or LocalBitcoins.
Vesperidone (often referred to as blades) is good for boosting supply if you are already lactating, while Motilium (the brand name for Domperidone) is best for inducing.
- InhousePharmacy.vu Breastfeeding Medicine (including Domperidone) - 10% discount if you use Bitcoin.
- Suffice Bitcoin - 1,000 Tablets Domperidone 10mg By Vesco Pharmaceutical - only takes Bitcoin as payment.
WARNING: Excessive use of Domperidone does have potentially dangerous side effects .
Frequently Asked Questions
About Inducing Lactation
Are there health risks from breastfeeding?
The biggest risks are side effects from excessive use of Domperidone and Mastitis (warning:NSFW). The chances of having the latter can be lessened with Lecithin and proper latch techniques. The Piercings and Lactation page (warning:NSFW) addresses this concern as well.
Is there somewhere I can order Domperidone without prescriptions?
- Domperidone - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domperidone
- Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation: Induced Lactation - How long can I use domperidone? [original author assumes infant breastfeeding] https://www.canadianbreastfeedingfoundation.org/induced/howlong.shtml
- Health Canada: Summary Safety Review - Domperidone http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/medeff/reviews-examens/domperidone-eng.php