Domperidone, sold under the brand name Motilium among others, is used to relieve nausea and vomiting, to increase the transit of food through the stomach, and to promote lactation (breast milk production) by release of prolactin. Trace amounts do pass through breast milk but the effects are negligible. 
The links below is a place you can order Domperidone without a prescription. These are online pharmacies that have been reliable for many years. Many online pharmacies take Bitcoin which can be obtained from Coinbase or LocalBitcoins.
Vesperidone (often referred to as blades) is good for boosting supply if you are already lactating, while Motilium (the brand name for Domperidone) is best for inducing.
- AIPCT- Vomistop Domperidone 10 mg – 10 pill - Accepts Bitcoin and eChecks
- Suffice Bitcoin - 1,000 Tablets Domperidone 10mg By Vesco Pharmaceutical - only takes Bitcoin as payment.
- Thailand Pharmacy - only accept Bitcoin as payment.
- InhousePharmacy.vu Breastfeeding Medicine (including Domperidone) - eChecks, Money Orders, and Checks only
How much Domperidone can I take?
WARNING: Excessive use of Domperidone does have potentially dangerous side effects . The maximum dose for Domperidone is 20 mg 4 times per day. The suggested beginning dose is 10 mg 4 times per day for 1 week, then increasing to 20 mg 4 times per day. This should be increased gradually.
Some couples practice ABF in order to strengthen their relationship. Read for yourself a few ANR testimonials and stories or watch videos of couples practicing adult breastfeeding. (warning:NSFW)
Reach out to others by using our ANR/ABF online communities list page to seek others who are in this lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Inducing Lactation
Can I use a TENS Unit to help induce lactation? (warning:NSFW)
Are there health concerns from breastfeeding or letting someone drink my milk?
It's perfectly fine to try another person's breast milk if you know their health history. Breast milk is a body fluid and therefore it's possible to transmit pathogens. The next biggest concern is Mastitis (warning:NSFW) which can be lessened with Lecithin and a proper latch technique. The Piercings and Lactation page (warning:NSFW) addresses this concern as well.
Where can I order Domperidone online without a prescription?
- Domperidone - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domperidone
- Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation: Induced Lactation - How long can I use domperidone? (Article assumes child breastfeeding; for adult breastfeeding similar principles apply) https://www.canadianbreastfeedingfoundation.org/induced/howlong.shtml
- Health Canada: Summary Safety Review - Domperidone http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/medeff/reviews-examens/domperidone-eng.php
- Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation: Dosage instructions for Domperidone - https://www.canadianbreastfeedingfoundation.org/induced/domperidone_dosage.shtml