Adult Nursing Relationship Benefits
There are manifold benefits in participating in an ANR. Aside from the intimate bonding and emotional closeness that would take place between you and your partner during and as a result of an ANR, it also has some very practical benefits. Breast feeding is known to speed along weight loss after pregnancy. (original author assumes a pregnancy is involved; it is possible to induce lactation without a pregnancy). 
There are rewards for the woman and her partner in this type of relationship. A couple’s bond deepens as you both spend more quality time together...and when an adult couple can also spend this type of quality time together to hold one another is a true deep emotional experience that few can truly say they have ever had the opportunity to experience.  If your relationship is already strong, this can only enhance it to another level. It is not something that happens overnight...This is about spending time with the one you love in an old fashioned way, which has been done from the beginning of time. I [the original author] have had the fortune of experiencing this before and I can personally tell you it is wonderful, and when you let yourself go, you realize you love the person for all the reasons in the world, the good and bad reasons. 
It seems there’s a clear intimate bonding experience that occurs during adult nursing that is pleasurable to both parties on a physical, emotional and psychological basis. While I realize there are many who will think an adult nursing relationship is strange, and I’ll admit that was my instinctive reaction too, the more I thought about adult nursing relationships, the more this type of intimate relationship made sense to me [original author].
Some couples practice ABF in order to strengthen their relationship. Read for yourself a few ANR testimonials and stories or watch videos of couples practicing adult breastfeeding. (warning:NSFW)
Reach out to others by using our ANR/ABF online communities list page to seek others who are in this lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions About ANRs/Adult Breastfeeding
What is Erotic Lactation/Breastfeeding? (warning:NSFW)
What are the benefits of being in an Adult Nursing Relationship?
What does it look like? (warning:NSFW)
Is there a way to promote on my dating profile that I'm into ANR/ABF?
Depending on which site you're on, you might be able to use our memes (warning:NSFW) or make your own. Additionally, the site logo is free to use to upload to your profile; pin button and flyer templates are now available.
Why are breasts so taboo in Western culture? (warning:NSFW)
- Clutch Magazine Online: Adult Nursing Relationships: Would You Let Your Man Suckle Your Lactating Bosom? http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2011/12/adult-nursing-relationships-would-you-let-your-man-suckle-your-lactating-bosom/
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine: ABM Statements Position on Breastfeeding http://www.bfmed.org/Media/Files/Documents/pdf/Statements/ABM_Position_on_Breastfeeding%20bfm.2008.9988.pdf
- KellyMom: References: Breast Cancer (mother) http://kellymom.com/ages/after12mo/ebf-refs/#BreastCancer2
- The New England Journal of Medicine: Lactation and a Reduced Risk of Premenopausal Breast Cancer http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199401133300201
- PairedLife: Bonding Through an Adult Nursing Relationship (ANR)
- Alternative Healthy Living: Benefits for Adult Breastfeeding or Adult Nursing Relationships